Orders: Please email Purchase Orders to email@example.com
· Cancelled Orders: Subject to all costs incurred by Safehaven
· Overruns/Underruns: Shipments may be within 5% +/- of order quantity
· Substitutions: Safehaven may substitute with products of equal or greater value
· Rush Service: Rush services may be available
· Production Time: Average is 5 business days from written receipt of artwork approval and payment or credit approval
· Claims/Returns: Non-branded items may be returned within 30 days of ship date. RNA required.
FRAGRANCES: We no longer accept customer supplied fragrances.
PRICES: All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice
· Paper Proof: First paper proof is $0.00. Additional paper proofs are $8.00 each (G)
· Imprinting: $46.00 (G) set-up / screen charge. $0.25 second color per location
· Typeset Fee: $18 .75(G) art re-creation / cleaning is $25 (G) for up to 30 minutes
· Font Fee: Any font in Adobe Library included. For non-Adobe fonts, customer shall be given option to outline the vector file or pay for font license.
· PMS Fee: $20.00 (G) for non-stock color
· Spec or Pre-Production Sample: $46.00 (G) + EQP for product
· Reorder Charge: 12.50 (G)
· Less Than Minimum: 50% of 1st column qty, priced at 1st column plus $50 net
· Samples: Complimentary below $10.00 net value. Samples ship using customer's shipping account
· Drop Ship: $10 (C) per location
· EQP: Requires annual order volume for End Quantity Pricing (EQP)
· Self Promotions: EQP, MOQ, Set-Up $0.00
· FOB: Thousand Oaks Ca 91320.
· Incorrect Shipping Info: Safehaven is not responsible for delay(s) and or cost(s) resulting from invalid shipping information. Also subject to $25 per carton charge.
· Freight Quote: Freight quotes are estimates. Safehaven is not responsible for variance of actual versus quoted freight.
· Freight - Candles: Safehaven guarantees candles shipped via pallet on Safehaven account. Safehaven does not guarantee candles shipped via parcel / small package.
MAP: Safehaven Products Minimum Advertised Price Policy
Safehaven Products, LLC (“Safehaven”) recognizes that much of our success is tied to the
success of our network of resellers. We also know that many of our resellers invest
significant time and resources to deliver a high level of customer service. We want to
protect their ability to do so, while at the same time protecting the value of our brand, and
discouraging price-based advertising that could be detrimental to some of our resellers. As
a result, Safehaven has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”)
2. Policy Statement
Safehaven, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any
reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP Policy at a price lower than the
3. General Guidelines
a. The products covered by this policy are listed on the Safehaven website, at the
following URL: http://safehavenproducts.com/product-listing/AllProducts/0/0/0
(“MAP Products”). Safehaven may in its sole discretion modify this list from time to
b. Safehaven recognizes that resellers are free to make their own decisions to advertise
and sell any Safehaven product at any price they choose, without consulting or advising
Safehaven. Similarly, Safehaven will exercise its right to make its own decisions
regarding the Safehaven reseller network, supplemental marketing materials,, product
allocation, new product availability, or future promotional programs.
c. The MAP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which MAP Products are
actually sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store or over the telephone.
4. Advertising Guidelines
a. The MAP for all Safehaven products shall be no less than 5% below the published ASI
price listed for such products pursuant to section 3(a), above.
b. The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media,
including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers,
magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as Internet sites, social
media sites, blogs, apps, or any other electronic media.
c. The MAP Policy does not apply to solely on premise or in-store advertising that is not
distributed to customers.
d. Communications initiated by the reseller (e.g., website features such as “click for
price”, automated “bounce-back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses,
forms, and automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s
shopping cart or order, and other similar features) are considered to be initiated by the
reseller rather than by the customer, and therefore constitute “advertising” under this
e. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to:
i. advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar
language, specifically with respect to Safehaven Products, so long as no price is
ii. advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat
its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not
include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP
iii. advertise Safehaven products at any price in excess of the MAP (i.e., this MAP
Policy does not establish maximum advertised prices); or
iv. apply discounts at checkout based on a customer’s purchasing history with the
reseller, such as discounts for “frequent shoppers”, provided that such discounts are
applied to the entire order.
f. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Safehaven determines, in its sole
discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as
solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
g. From time to time, Safehaven may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at
prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Safehaven reserves the right to
modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a
specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
5. Bundling Guidelines
a. “Bundling” or advertising Safehaven products for sale together with other products
will violate this MAP Policy when:
i. the advertised price of the bundle represents a discount of greater than 5% of the
MAP with respect to Safehaven products; or
ii. the product(s) bundled with MAP Products violate the Intellectual Property rights
of Safehaven or any third party; or
iii. the product(s) bundled with MAP Products include words, packaging, graphics,
or other indicia which may create customer confusion as to the source of the
b. Product(s) bundled with the MAP Products must not create or encourage additional
risk of damage, bodily injury, or death to the customer if used together.
6. Policy Enforcement
a. If a reseller with multiple store locations or Internet sites violates this MAP Policy at
any one store location, or on any associated website, then Safehaven will consider this
to be a violation by the reseller.
b. Safehaven reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or
suspend a resellers’ account if Safehaven reasonably believes a reseller has violated or
intends to violate the provisions of this policy.
c. Safehaven’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether
a violation of the MAP Policy as occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
d. Waivers to this MAP Policy may be granted in Safehaven’s sole discretion by the MAP
Policy Administrator in writing. Safehaven Sales, Marketing, or other personnel are not
authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP Policy. In the event that the MAP
Policy Administrator authorizes a waiver to the MAP Policy, resellers must strictly
adhere to the terms of the waiver letter. Deviation from the terms of a waiver letter is a
violation of the MAP Policy.
e. Safehaven monitors the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of
3rd party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in
any Safehaven investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering,
obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Safehaven MAP Policy
investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
f. The MAP Policy will be enforced by Safehaven in its sole discretion and without
notice. Dealers, distributors, or other resellers, have no right to enforce the MAP Policy.
Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and
including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at
law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to
7. No Agreement. For purposes of clarity, the MAP policy stated herein is a unilateral
statement of Safehaven’s policy, and does not constitute an agreement between Safehaven
and any reseller, including your company. Accordingly, Safehaven does not request, nor
will we accept your consent to the MAP policy stated herein.